Break Stronghold

  • Thread starter Thread starter muffie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muffie

Guest
Father God please break the stronghold the devil has on me. Please help me to think positive thoughts. Think the way you do. Stop this obsessive compulsive thinking. I in Jesus name Amen
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Every stronghold of the devil on you shall be broken even in Jesus name. Every thoughts that is not of God today be removed from you in Jesus name. The Holy Spirit of God shall fill your every thought henceforth in Jesus name Amen.
 
Dear ###, I am sending prayers for you to have inner peace. Know that God hears your prayers and is working out all according to His plans. Keep praying, stay strong and believe.

I pray this prayer with you:

I open my heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill my being. In Your presence, I am peaceful, poised, confident and strong. I relax in Your loving care, dear God, and release all my cares to You, knowing that You are upholding me and sustaining me in all that I do. As I keep my heart and mind centered in You, God, I feel Your peace infusing my entire being and keeping me serene and secure. To You, beloved God, I release all sense of turmoil. In the comfort of Your presence, I am content and peaceful. God, Your presence calms me, quiets the storms around me, and leads me to a place of perfect peace. As I center myself in Your peaceful presence, I let go of every concern and relax in the safety of Your love.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy upon him. Please work together with him in his mind set. Please bless his thought with peace, mercy, love, and joy. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer tonight to break down everything standing in the way of your peace ad joy in the marrige 5d• Lord my God, In the quiet hours of this night, I come before Your presence with a sincere heart. lo not come as a perfect woman, but as a wife who is hurting id recognizes that only Your...
Replies
12
Views
86
I reliaze that like king asa I have had a stronghold of pride and self reliance, I have trusted knowledge more than the grace of God and have repented. I wish for pride to be erradicated and to start again
Replies
10
Views
118
I am in a horrible demonic stronghold where something seems to be controlling me and I have no control over it. I work Monday thru Friday, and I should be using my weekends to clean my house, study my Bible, upskill, etc. My weekends are always wasted either in bed or on the computer going down...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom