blessings

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ENL

Humble Servant of All
Thank you Lord  for all the blessings  , please continue  to protect my family from problems, sickness,  illness, bless my son an daugther wisdom of knowledge, softhearted  teacher and classmates  heal my son hearing loss,  heal my husband and my daugther      give them bright future  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Let’s Pray: God I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and for me that You will answer my prayer request in Jesus’ name according to Your perfect will. God I have learned that the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God. God I appreciate You and I love You. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me. Amen.

In Jesus name: that You will hold this pray in the warmth of your spirit and healing and bring your guiding hand to the trials of their life at this time.

Dear God, please answer this prayer according to your riches in glory now!! I pray that God will protect and keep your family!!! In the mighty name of Jesus!! Trust and believe!!! Amen..

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Seek God first and everything that you need will be added to you.

Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Similar Requests

Almighty Father, bless my daugther on February 10, 2022 a wisdom and knowledge to the right answer, may she excell Lord on the exam, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
Views
Almighty Father, bless my daugther on February 10, 2022 a wisdom and knowledge to the right answer, may she excell Lord on the exam, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
Views
My Lord bless my daugther wisdom to the right answer tomorrow 's exam at BIR, hold her hands and mind to the right answer, Thank you Lord, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
Replies
Views
LORD , ALMIGHTY FATHER THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS, Prayer warriors please continue praying for my daugther Ma. Iona to pass the exam in BIR on February 10, 2022, Lord bless her wisdom to the right answer, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
Replies
Views
THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS, GUIDANCE FOR MY FAMILY, Lord God prayer my daugther restoration of hearing loss, for healing of her PCOS, for my son for good health and the whole family. also Lord prayer and pleading, for a good paying, less stress government agency, may the HR, DIRECTOR...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom