Blessings to overcome Financial debt

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer over your financial burdens and the harassment you’ve been facing. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you before the Lord, asking Him to intervene in your situation with His perfect peace and provision.

Father God, we pray that You would silence the relentless calls and visits from debt collectors, that You would shield this family from shame and fear, and that You would open doors for financial breakthrough. We ask that You would soften the hearts of those involved, that they would act with fairness and compassion, and that no legal threats or harassment would come against this precious one You love. Lord, we trust You to provide a way where there seems to be no way—whether through a miracle of debt forgiveness, a manageable loan, or an unexpected source of provision. Guard this new job, protect their reputation, and restore their peace.

If You, Lord, have already moved in this situation, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report! Please share how You’ve worked so we can rejoice together. If the burden still feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue praying in faith alongside you. May the Holy Spirit comfort you, guide you, and remind you of God’s unfailing love as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
181
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
13
Views
310
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
13
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom