Blessings for 2011

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaissance

Servant of All
Dear lord, i pray that this New Year be the New Beginning for all of us. May we be under u'r divine coverage and grace. Let this year be a year of renewal and Miracle. Let the hope less find hope in u and please open the doors of employment for u'r sons and daughters. Please intervene in the relationships of people, especially u please be the rock for husbands and wives. I pray that may this year be the year of fulfillment of dreams n visions. Please be the Master over our lives. Thank you for u'r grace all through 2010. May 2011 be more blessed. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, thank you for Renaissance and their focus on Your will as we enter 2011. Reign supreme in their life and be glorified in all they do. Bless all those who have posted their desire to see You magnified in our lives in 2011. May Your perfect will be accomplished in us. Thank You for Your amazing grace and mercy and love showered down upon us so generously. Amen.

Lord God, empower us to do more through You....do more for You....do more because of You. Let us place You at the center of everything we do, and allow You to lead and guide us. Bring us to a place where we shine for Your kingdom. May our blessings be many and our praises unending. Looking forward to a year of miracles and growth in Your kingdom. Thank You for loving us so much. In Jesus' name, amen.

Yes Lord, I too, am in agreement to these prayers, Guide us Lord, Infuse us Lord with your Divine Will for our lives for you, In Jesus Name Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. —Genesis 1:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are creatures of the earth. Yes, we are much more than that, but occasionally, we must be reminded of our earth-bound existence at this time in our lives! We can't truly understand...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. —Revelation 1:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... From beginning to end, our God is with us! What is there for us to fear? What can happen that can change this one...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom