Today's Verse - Revelation 1:8 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:8 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

From beginning to end, our God is with us! What is there for us to fear? What can happen that can change this one undeniable reality? We belong to the God who is always there, who always cares for us, and who will always work to bring us life and salvation! No matter what happens to us tomorrow, the next day, or the one after that, our destiny lies with the "Alpha and Omega" who lives from beginning to end and secures life for us that never ends.

My Prayer...​

Father God, thank you for the blessings of this past year. Please guide me as I seek to use your blessings in the coming year. Inspire my confidence about your future for me and fill me with joy because of your salvation. For all that has been good, holy, and gracious, I give you thanks and praise. For all the ways I've sinned, failed, or stumbled, I ask for your forgiveness. And for tomorrow, and another new day and another new year, I wait with anticipation and gladness, for I know that I will see them come or I will be at home with you where days and years no longer matter. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:8 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

From beginning to end, our God is with us! What is there for us to fear? What can happen that can change this one undeniable reality? We belong to the God who is always there, who always cares for us, and who will always work to bring us life and salvation! No matter what happens to us tomorrow, the next day, or the one after that, our destiny lies with the "Alpha and Omega" who lives from beginning to end and secures life for us that never ends.

My Prayer...​

Father God, thank you for the blessings of this past year. Please guide me as I seek to use your blessings in the coming year. Inspire my confidence about your future for me and fill me with joy because of your salvation. For all that has been good, holy, and gracious, I give you thanks and praise. For all the ways I've sinned, failed, or stumbled, I ask for your forgiveness. And for tomorrow, and another new day and another new year, I wait with anticipation and gladness, for I know that I will see them come or I will be at home with you where days and years no longer matter. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
God created the world and everything that is in it. He created us for the glory of His name.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. —1 Corinthians 3:11 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... There is only one foundation on which the Church and the Christian life can be built. That foundation is Jesus Christ (1 Peter 2:4-7; Ephesians 2:20). He is the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But charge Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him: for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see. —Deuteronomy 3:28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Moses led the people of Israel out of Egypt and in the wilderness but did...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah. —Psalm 3:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God is The Great Deliverer! That's his chosen expertise. Whether it was delivering the Israelites from Egypt through the Red Sea from Pharaoh's army ages ago or rescuing a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. —Genesis 1:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are creatures of the earth. Yes, we are much more than that, but occasionally, we must be reminded of our earth-bound existence at this time in our lives! We can't truly understand...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? —1 Corinthians 3:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The Corinthians boasted in their wisdom, giftedness, and tolerance. Yet this wisdom, gifted, and tolerance were...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom