Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask Lord that You guide me through meetings this morning to choose the right services for my son. Jesus I ask that You anoint breakthrough services and swiftly anoint additional dedicated caregivers who are dedicated to help bring out the best in him. My son is tormented this morning, I pray...
Replies
11
Views
111
Jesus your love and sacrifice means everything to me. I love you. I just need your help. I have been applying constantly for a new job. I truly keep having nightmares about my current job. It's a terrible toxic environment. They are so mean and cruel. They only promote their friends while giving...
Replies
10
Views
161
Jesus I sincerely love you and thank you for not giving up on me. I appreciate you and all that you continue to do. Jesus I sincerely need a new job. I have applied to over ### jobs. Please let me get interviews for the jobs that I have applied for. I really would br a perfect match for the...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom