Bless ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
We've been married a number of years. ### questions going on! After all of our blessings, ### is in attacking. Protect us dear Lord. I've been in her shoes and through grace my love and commitment was restored. I'm no more worthy of God's touch than she. Bless her heart that it be for the glory of God and an inspiration to others.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Oh dear Lord please send guidance and protection for your child.. that he humbly ask for You.. Lord.. through your grace and his faith would be a great armor ,, I humbly submit that whatever plans You have may it be done unto your child. thank u LORD IN JESUS NAME i pray AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father I lift up this situation to you, let Love win as you would command, in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord his mom calls me baby. We are beyond our honeymoon phase in November our union.i just pray she knows I support envitsge her and her blessings . I love her son so deeply. I always pray for him. Forgive. Patience through horrible storms. Vomited. Loyal .in love. let mom know God. I love him ...
Replies
12
Views
177
Yes my name ### I need to keep my motel room an my job an pay my lawyer let my check be like ### so I can pay my bills an the woman I'm with I ask to bless her ### let her understand I love her an I need her to be here for me an I pray for my maw maw ### an paw paw ###.
Replies
6
Views
135
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom