Bless my family this night lord, ...

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1630508904574.png
    1630508904574.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD please give my family the finances to live a better peaceful life on our own with your many blessing, PLEASE GOD in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!
Replies
11
Views
88
My son just got up tormented and confused. Please pray that he will be able to use his words to express his needs and wants calmly with his functional language. Lord please bless him with a restful and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
182
Please God help me I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of will take care of my family when I am gone. God Bless us all. God knows what I need 🙏 I pray it may align with God's strength and will. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom