Bishop please pray for healing of my ###

Ponulli

Disciple of Prayer
Bishop please pray for healing of my heart and mind. I am stressing and it's affecting my heart and mind. I need a solution.
 
Have A Blessed Easter and Resurrection Week.[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I]And always remember and never forget, God is so in love with you![/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: To Love Like God Is Not Natural!
[/size]
 
Bishop please pray for healing of my heart and mind. I am stressing and it's affecting my heart and mind. I need a solution.
If you are feeling anxious or fearful, those feelings are coming from your flesh. Your spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, and a sound mind. God says to be led by your spirit and crucify your flesh. Your spirit has unlimited power through Christ and has the ability to solve all of your fears and problems. Below is what God says about fear and anxiety.

I

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.​

​

​

2 Timothy 1:7​

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.​

​

Philippians 4:13​

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.​


John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself. Keep anger, fear, and frustration out of your thoughts; they can cause health problems.
​


Things you can do for Anxiety:

1. Deep breathing daily...
2. Think about today
3. Don't try to predict the future
4. Focus on what's in your control today.
5. We are always in control of our own actions, thoughts, and feelings.
6. Pray
7. Meditation on God and the good things in your life
8. Exercise - walk or do something that moves your body
9. Give your problems to God
10. Don't try to predict what others are thinking.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this whole post. there is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can't see a specialist until ###. She has quit eating regular food and is having bathroom problems. She has had diarrhea for a...
Replies
11
Views
257
my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
153
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom