Barbara had a car accident in 1965 and lost an eye. Today she is at

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Barbara had a car accident in 1965 and lost an eye. Today she is at UCLA medical Center because she has lost her total sight in her remaining eye. The Dr's are at a loss to find the cause. Please pray for the return of her sight. Full Recovery. Thank you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pam needs healing from severe concussion that has affected her balance, vision , speech. She was in a severe accident caused by another driver and her car was totaled. She has a pacemaker and struggles with set backs because of falling . Please join me in praying for her restored body . She is...
Replies
Views
A year ago my neighbor had her children taken from her while in Oklahoma. The allegations against her were so absurd it makes you doubt the integrity of the Child Protective Seevices Department. I know this single mother well and her children are so loved and cherished by her. After a year of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom