Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A year ago my neighbor had her children taken from her while in Oklahoma. The allegations against her were so absurd it makes you doubt the integrity of the Child Protective Seevices Department. I know this single mother well and her children are so loved and cherished by her. After a year of suffering and and postponed court fates she could no longer deal with her pain and the devastating loss of her children. She had emptied her bank account, sold her car and lost her home .She decided to find her children and retrieve them from foster care. I witnessed many times the foster parent refusing to even let her speak to her children. She browwwd money to once again go to Oklahoma this time to get her children. In an attempt to do so she was arrested for kidnapping and has been in jail now for 3 months. Once again her case keeps being postponed. She is facing 10 years in prison for attempting to get her children back. Please pray God will move quickly in righting this abduction of her kids and free her from the charge against her. She has become so damaged mentally and emotionally as well as physically because of this. Please pray for her.
I pray God moves mightly for her in Jesus name. Amen

Similar Requests

My children were taken by CPS last year or May, 2023. Thankfully, the organization try to place children with the other parent first. One of my kids were placed in foster care due to her dad not cooperating. My daughter has since been in three different homes because of her struggling with...
Replies
Views
Unanswered prayers. Still having trouble with my estranged daughter of six years -- I see the look of anger in her eyes when I talk to her. I don't know what I've done. I did everything I could to be a good Christian mother. I don't know why she turned on me six years ago when she got married...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Last year on Christmas Eve a very dear friend of mine had her children taken by Oklahoma CPS while traveling through the state. Having done some research, it would appear Oklahoma is a very suspicious state in regards to taking children. Some erroneous charges were levied against her the...
Replies
Views
I am ministering to a single parent named Amber whose 3 year old son Zion had to be rushed to the emergency room for A Severe Serious Stomach Virus that he got being at His Day Care Center this week as all of the children seem to be sick & are giving this virus to each other PLEASE PLEASE...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom