Please men of God, I need an urgent prayer. Yesterday I had bad dreams, spiritual husband, going to primary school, also dreamt of my late aunt, also dreamt eating meat in our late dad homestead. Pray for me, am dying.

Sleep:

The battleground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon Satan has is to attack your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts and your dreams. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind.

I will be praying for you also.​


Proverbs 3:24

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.


Psalm 3:5

5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.


Psalm 4:8

8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.


Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”


2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Binding:​

Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.​

God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible:​

1. Put on full armor of God​

2. Bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life and your family's life in the name of Jesus.​

3. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. About hour ago i woke up because I was being attacked by a spider in my feet in a dream. My stomach hurts and it's moving or something is moving. ###
Replies
11
Views
145
Please pray for me, In JESUS NAME..! it was me in my sleep then i came across where i was dreaming someone close to me saying that he's the one who was renting in this room and that hes dead, just immediately i encountered that i woke up and rebuked it In JESUS NAME..! If it's GOD's will alone...
Replies
9
Views
138
I am getting bad dreams about black magic to my father and others. Please pray for me to get a good sleep without any bad dreams. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom