Audio Prayer Request From Marsha For Her Huband's Job Offer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsha Asks For Prayer for Her Huband's Job Offer. It has been pending for a month. Recorded on 8/6/10 at 11:30 AM.

Listen to this phone call below which should play automatically as you read this (click the request title if you do not see the media player below):

/>http://blip.tv/play/holUgfSIbQA%2Em4v

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Jesus we stand today in agreement with Marsha's prayer for her husband. Dear Lord you have said that we must take care of your business and that You wil take care of ours. Dear Lord let Marsha's husband put this job oportunity into your hands, Dear Jesus, allow him to trust you, to have faith in you, show him that you will provide to his needs if he provides to yours. Thank you Jesus for you are making this job real now, you are touching this man and making him whole, your spirtit has descend upon him making him a true believer that will sing and shout your miracles into the wind for all to hear. Thank you Jesus in you we trust.

Yes, Lord agreeing with these prayers for Marsha and her Husband. Fill them with Your peace, deliver them from anxiety and depression. Show them You are in control. Be glorified and increase their faith in You. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

name is Rajita Gopichand As I asked to pray for my husband to get asap job and finance stability Because of that finance stress my health got worsen day by day I got head spinning, Nausea, vomiting, etc So coz of so much weak health I got wound on my left foot and my body won't take medicines...
Replies
Views
Urgent Prayer Request. I sincerely needs the 11 hour , however, miracle. Just completed an interview, was very successful, all what the spirit led me into was what was asked of me. I know it was God at work. They were two interviewers, the man came first, we charted on a personal note, friendly...
Replies
Views
Indeed 1 message No attachment Oct 10 LEGAL ASSISTANT at TN Department of Human Resources and 31 more Government jobs jobs in Memphis, TN for you! FedEx Logistics, Whole Foods Market, and McKesson have new jobs. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...
Replies
Views
I pray Lord Jesus for September 17—LESOTHO Pray for a door to open and the right contacts made to get Derek’s broadcast on the radio in Lesotho. Praise & Thanksgiving: When the Lesotho Youth with a Mission Director’s wife was in Pretoria for training, the South Africa office gave her the Mega...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom