Indeed 1 message No attachment Oct 10 ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

The head of my department asked me to email them about some things in our company. Please pray that the message is well received and no retaliation from managers. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Holy Holy Father in Heavenly Sanctuary, You're the Lord of Heaven and earth, thank you for waking us this morning. I present Winnie to Your Mighty hands as she goes to her final days of attachment. I pray that you open up opportunity for employment at Kenya Railways, where she has passion. I...
Replies
Views
Lord, I have the message ready telling Daniel the truth about his bad friendships and what they do behind his back, a long other things..... I'm nervous of sending it, he might take it the wrong way... I know I need to be brave and communicate the truth but before I do I need reassurance that my...
Replies
Views
I just received a message from my doctor that I have iron deficiency and anemia, but I can't take iron supplements because of hernia in my stomach that makes it painful. Pray for a solution or a huge miracle! I'm exhausted and feels like my body is slowly decreasing. Pray that this will change...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend Kris and myself. I pray for reconciliation as our friendship of forty years has ended. After much research I believe she suffers from a fearful avoidant attachment disorder that caused her to devalue, deactivate and discard me. She has done this to other friends, but...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom