Indeed 1 message No attachment Oct 10 ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vanity06

Prayer Partner
Indeed 1 message No attachment Oct 10 LEGAL ASSISTANT at TN Department of Human Resources and 31 more Government jobs jobs in Memphis, TN for you! FedEx Logistics, Whole Foods Market, and McKesson have new jobs. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 30+ new Government jobs job Daniel Amoateng 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Join me LIVE tonight for our Family Deliverance and Good Health Prayer Call Don't miss out! My dear Beloved, Join me LIVE tonight for our Family Deliverance and Good Health Prayer Call. Your attendance in the Prayer Call will signify your faith in God and your belief in His prophet. Conference dial in number: 712-770-5505 Participant Access code: 355091# 12MN GMT United Kingdom: +44 330 998 1214 Download Free Conference Call app on your mobile to avoid charges. Use the app and join conference call for FREE. Online Meeting ID insert prophetdanielamoatengClick Joinhttps://www.freecon Grace Healthcare of Cordova 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Please complete the EEO survey for Grace Healthcare of Cordova Thu, October 10, 2019 Dear Vanity, You recently applied to the Social Services Assistant - Full Time position at Grace Healthcare of Cordova. Grace Healthcare of Cordova is an equal opportunity employer. Please take a few moments to complete an EEO Survey. https://gethired.com/in/71TKtrnj-C8Jk Thank you, The Grace Healthcare of Cordova Team Rainbow Shops 1 message No attachment Oct 10 💨 Stay nice & warm 🔥 Jackets from $9.99 😍 The hottest Jackets have arrived! 🔥 Jackets from $9.99 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ FREE SHIP OVER $50 & FREE RETURN TO STORES WOMENS PLUS SHOES GIRLS SALE Belted Wr Sharie 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Re: Affirmative Prayer Request Please see below: Sent from my iPad On Oct 10, 2019, at 6:41 PM, GPCSL Practitioners wrote: Your Name:vanity talbertEmail address:talbertvanity@yahoo.comThis prayer request is for me: Yes or NoyesThis prayer request is for someone else WITH their permission: Yes or No (***Treatment may not be given for another without their permission, except for their highest and best good.)yesIf this request is for someone else provide their first and last name, or NA if it's for you.NAI would like affirmative prayer for: (*Briefly explain the nature of the issue)I'm in need of an urgent prayer request regarding that I'm facing an eviction in my apartments I just graduated from college in June of 2019 of this year it took 3 months for me to get an interview finally i would love favor for me to get the job on Monday that is when they will let me know if i have been selected on Monday because I'm also a single with a beautiful daughter who has with spectrum, so a prayer for healing over her for her to talking to add in praying because she has delayed speech she's talking a little bit but not full sentences i would greatly appreciate this thanks and God bless!!Describe your desired outcome: (***State the desired outcome as a positive affirmation or what you want to see demonstrated in your life or the life of the person who is requesting the prayer. If unsure, leave blank and we will Leave It Up To God.)favor a callback on Monday thanks God bless! Entry ID: 73 Powered by 123FormBuilder GPCSL Practitioners 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Affirmative Prayer Request This is a copy of the message you have sent via the form. Your Name:vanity talbertEmail address:talbertvanity@yahoo.comThis prayer request is for me: Yes or NoyesThis prayer request is for someone else WITH their permission: Yes or No (***Treatment may not be given for another without their permission, except for their highest and best good.)yesIf this request is for someone else provide their first and last name, or NA if it's for you.NAI would like affirmative prayer for: (*Briefly explain the nature of the issue)I'm in need of an urgent prayer request regarding that I'm facing an eviction in my apartments I just graduated from college in June of 2019 of this year it took 3 months for me to get an interview finally i would love favor for me to get the job on Monday that is when they will let me know if i have been selected on Monday because I'm also a single with a beautiful daughter who has with spectrum, so a prayer for healing over her for her to talking to add in praying because she has delayed speech she's talking a little bit but not full sentences i would greatly appreciate this thanks and God bless!!Describe your desired outcome: (***State the desired outcome as a positive affirmation or what you want to see demonstrated in your life or the life of the person who is requesting the prayer. If unsure, leave blank and we will Leave It Up To God.)favor a callback on Monday thanks God bless! Entry ID: 73 Powered by 123FormBuilder info@barrowcommunity.church 1 message No attachment Oct 10 BARROW COMMUNITY CHURCH > A PLACE FOR ALL PEOPLE: Your Prayer Request Thank you for e-mailing Barrow Community Church your prayer concern. We take these very seriously, treat them confidentially, and will be praying for you. You will receive a contact follow-up soon. http://www.barrowcommunity.church websitesmtp@lexchurch.com 1 message No attachment Oct 10 CENTENARY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH: Your Prayer Request Thank you for your prayer request. Thank you, Centenary United Methodist Church Sent from the Centenary United Methodist Church website at https://www.lexchurch.com/content.cfm?id=212. Lake Lotawana Community United Methodist Church 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Prayer Request Submission Dear vanity, Thank you for submitting your request. Prayers will be handled according to your submission. Please notify our office when the individual is no longer in need of those prayers, or if further assistance is needed. Warm Regards, Lake Lotawana Community United Methodist Church 28901 NE Colbern Road Lake Lotawana, MO 64086 (816) 578-4544 Bald Knob Cross of Peace 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Bald Knob Cross of Peace Prayer Request Thank you for submitting this prayer request. The Prayer Coordinator receives and reads every request that comes in, prays for you individually, and asks the prayer team to also pray for your request. We hope you feel the power of prayer surrounding you, and may God richly bless you in the days to come. Thank you, Bald Knob Cross of Peace Bald Knob Cross of Peace Prayer Request Name * vanity talbert Email: * talbertvanity@yahoo.com Phone Number (901) 430-6875 Address 2761 Tugboat Ln Apt 101 cordova, TN 3801 Creflo Dollar Ministries 1 message No attachment Oct 10 We Have Received Your Prayer Request THANK YOU! Thank you for contacting Creflo Dollar Ministries. Regardless of what you may be going through, God’s Word is your way out! John 15:7 says, “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” The Word of God that dwells in you is the key to your deliverance. Click here to view an article on our site called "Prayer Scriptures" where you will be able to find scriptures that relate to your circumstances, and confess them daily. Feel free to Paula White Ministries 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Your Prayer Request Was Received Your Prayer Request Was Received Dear Vanity, We are emailing you to let you know that Paula White Ministries has received your prayer request. Right now, your prayer request is being sent to Pastor Paula White-Cain and our prayer intercessors. We deploy the Blood of Jesus on your behalf for your peace. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Amen! Special Prayer for the President of United States (June 2): Thank you for agreeing to pray for President Trump and his family on June 2nd. "For where two or t Benny Hinn Ministries 1 message No attachment Oct 10 New submission from Prayer Request | Finances Dear vanity, What a blessing it is to receive your E-mail. We are always blessed when we hear from those who are watching our daily program, "This Is Your Day!" Thank you for taking the time to write, allowing us the opportunity to agree with you in prayer for your provision. We are believing for God's perfect will to be released upon your life in this area, bringing prosperity according to His Word. "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:19 LeSEA Prayer Wall 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Your Prayer Request Has Been Received Thank you for sharing your prayer request at https://familybroadcastingcorporation.com Your Name: vanity Received: October 11, 2019 Your Email: talbertvanity@yahoo.com Your Phone Number: 9014306875 I'm in need of an urgent prayer request regarding that I'm facing an eviction in my apartments I just graduated from college in June of 2019 of this year it took 3 months for me to get an interview finally i would love favor for me to get the job on Monday that is when they will let me know if i have been selecte PrayerRequest.com 1 message No attachment Oct 10 🙏 Prayer Requests and Devotions 📖 Oct 10, 2019 These are Thursday's highlights of activity at PrayerRequest.com. We hope you are being ministered to as a member of the site. Be sure to visit the site many times throughout the day, every day, to post your prayer requests; reply to the prayer requests of others; read member blog entries; watch or listen to almost 40,000 files in our free media library; and enjoy fellowship as well as many other activities. Your Account Summary: Username: Vanity06 (click to view profile) Your Prayers: Click To View Your Po P31 Prayer 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Your Prayer Request Has Been Received Thank you for sharing your prayer request at http://prayer.proverbs31.org/ Your Name: vanity Received: October 10, 2019 Your Email: talbertvanity@yahoo.com Your Phone Number: 9014306875 I'm in need of an urgent prayer request regarding that I'm facing an eviction in my apartments I just graduated from college in June of 2019 of this year it took 3 months for me to get an interview finally i would love favor for me to get the job! Your Sharing Instructions: Please Share Online Your prayer request is currentl GOD TV 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Thank You Thank you for your prayer request. We are standing with you believing for an answer to your pray in God’s timing. “And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of Him.” 1 John 5:14 Please let us know the outcome of your prayer via our testimonies page: SEND A TESTIMONY God bless you, Your GOD TV Partnership Team Did you know that GOD Bethlehem 1 message No attachment Oct 10 Just one more step 🙏 Please confirm your email View this email in your browser Just one more step Please confirm your email Hello Vanity! We need to have your permission to send you an updated video of masses from the Church of the Nativity. Verify Your Email Copyright © 2019 Church, All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website. Our web-site Nativity Online Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list. World Finance AD Apply for a Personal Installment Loan Get back to the good with a personal installment loan today. Affirmative Prayer Request GPCSL Practitioners To talbertvanity@yahoo.com Oct 10 at 8:41 PM This is a copy of the message you have sent via the form. I'm in need of an urgent prayer request regarding that I'm facing an eviction in my apartments I just graduated from college in June of 2019 of this year it took 3 months for me to get an interview finally i would love favor for me to get the job on Monday that is when they will let me know if i have been selected on Monday because I'm also a single with a beautiful daughter who has autism with spectrum, so a prayer for healing over her for her to talking to add in praying because she has delayed speech she's talking a little bit but not full sentences i would greatly appreciate this thanks and God bless!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Later, when Jesus was alone with the twelve disciples and with the others who were gathered around, they asked him what the parables meant. He replied, "You are permitted to understand the secret of the Kingdom of God. But I use parables for everything I say to outsiders, ..." —Mark 4:10-11...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Jesus returned to Capernaum several days later, the news spread quickly that he was back home. Soon the house where he was staying was so packed with visitors that there was no more room, even outside the door. While he was preaching God's word to them, ... —Mark 2:1-2 NLT Key Thought...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom