Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Yes, thankyou all for praying. My computer is working fine. My tax lady solved the IRS matter.
You guys are all AWESOME
Thankyou
Hugs
P
 
hello prayer team,
I was just hit hard today in several directions. I helped a man come to the Lord on Sat. and Sunday my email started acting up with having to sign in again and again on my tablet, which has never happened. I had issues receiving and sending emails Sunday, then this morning email said I needed to give correct credentials. 🤯🤯 which I put in my correct ID and password. At&t was hacked last month and I was one of the customers who had info show up on the dark web
Then, I got a letter from the IRS stating I owed more money for penalties for not paying all of my estimated taxes, which is not true. I did my taxes as usual and paid what I owed after taxes. I have been self-employed for ### yrs. and have ALWAYS paid my correct t taxes. Never had this happen.
Plus, my back and hip that was replaced in Dec. Just ached with pain today. And my kitty was just acting up today.
I am overwhelmed and need PEACE and for this email and IRS thing to get resolved.
And no more pain and a peaceful kitty
Thanks
###
Remember Elijah after having a major victory he ended up running for his life from a woman? In first Kings 19? Don’t focus on the troubles turn and worship sing 🎤 unto the Lord your on the right track! Hey, we weren’t promised a rose without the thorns!
Let’s sing together God is my refuge and my bannner lift up your head for Jesus is coming back soon! Praying 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had a period of disconnect from God and sank into a horrible dark place. I am pulling out of it now thanks to our Lord and his neverending love and patience. I am praying and worshiping more and feeling back on track. I have noticed that I have moments of the dark place and I get worried...
Replies
10
Views
117
I am sorry to bother you but I need to be put on a prayer chain to break the legal and financial attacks coming against me. I have a scammer calling me saying he works for Allstate demanding that I pay $500 over the phone or he’ll have my license suspended. Please pray that God would deal...
Replies
9
Views
103
Please pray for me about Satan using spiritually vulnerable people to randomly attack me to try to keep me bound in struggles with unforgiveness. It's constantly happening. I was just trying to seek encouragement from other Christian women on a Facebook group as I'm struggling a lot today and...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom