Asking for prayers of peace and protection ...

porsha

Disciple of Prayer
Asking for prayers of peace and protection I have this heavy feeling over me and I just need to be more close to the Father God amen thank you sisters and brothers amen
 
Asking for prayers of peace and protection I have this heavy feeling over me and I just need to be more close to the Father God amen thank you sisters and brothers amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life. Her counsel to live together and have children outside of marriage is not only ungodly but selfishly destructive. This woman’s pride, jealousy and manipulation are rooted...
Replies
11
Views
198
Please give them mighty peace and deliverance. Jesus bless and protect our day and have them communicate better, please amen 54:17
Replies
7
Views
118
I have had back to back jobs in only 2 years, within those 2 years I was terminated from each job due to poor performance (such as not making any errors whatsoever) while looking for work I was out of work for months and struggled very bad with my bills, so bad to where my mortgage has suffered...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,695
Messages
16,814,094
Members
650,957
Latest member
Twoyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom