Asking For Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

aejones226

Disciple of Prayer
I am asking for prayer as I have recently submitted a readmission appeal into graduate school. I have one class left before I will have my MSW degree. I am praying to the good Lord for his blessing over my appeal and for a second chance at earning my degree. I thank him in advance for all he is about to do… Please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### years old and have been struggling with rising blood pressure. It’s getting dangerous. Medication, etc. just doesn’t seem to be helping. I can feel it. My wife and kids need me on this earth just a little longer. I want to be here for them, not myself. I also ask the Lord to guide me in...
Replies
13
Views
82
A woman is asking for prayer. She knows the father of her baby is a pastor. That he may still be angry. That he had once prayed no good for their deceased baby. The baby passed away early and was delivered early. He is recognized in his country by worlds standards not by things done for God. The...
Replies
12
Views
61
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom