Asking for prayer for health

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been struggling with several health issues for the past year, and it has started to take a significant toll on me emotionally as well. My hair has been shedding severely for the past eight months. I have developed so much anxiety around it that I am scared to even touch or comb my hair. I...
Replies
10
Views
201
I pray in Jesus name no weapon formed against his health shall prosper, we trample upon serpents and scorpions in Jesus name. Healing is the children's bread. Please the blood of Jesus on his stomach in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
228
Kindly hold my ### ,me and my wife in prayer having some or the other health issues and other problems.also pray for my job finances and also for a child we are still praying for baby
Replies
8
Views
29
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom