Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A woman is asking for prayer. She knows the father of her baby is a pastor. That he may still be angry. That he had once prayed no good for their deceased baby. The baby passed away early and was delivered early. He is recognized in his country by worlds standards not by things done for God. The...
Replies
11
Views
33
im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
Replies
10
Views
216
I am ### years old and have been struggling with rising blood pressure. It’s getting dangerous. Medication, etc. just doesn’t seem to be helping. I can feel it. My wife and kids need me on this earth just a little longer. I want to be here for them, not myself. I also ask the Lord to guide me in...
Replies
13
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom