A woman is asking for prayer. She knows the father of her baby is a pastor. That he may still be angry. That he had once prayed no good for their deceased baby. The baby passed away early and was delivered early. He is recognized in his country by worlds standards not by things done for God. The...
im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
I am ### years old and have been struggling with rising blood pressure. It’s getting dangerous. Medication, etc. just doesn’t seem to be helping. I can feel it. My wife and kids need me on this earth just a little longer. I want to be here for them, not myself. I also ask the Lord to guide me in...