Anxiety free. I pray that God heal ...

Anxiety free. I pray that God heal my heart from anxiety and sadness and depression. I pray for a positive spirit and more faith in God
Dear God.

Please remember your son who is faced with difficulties at this time. Lord help him to remember that with you all things are possible if he only believes. Send angels and your Holy Spirit to comfort him. Give him the desire and will to call upon you when difficulties arise. I pray you be his healer. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
172
I have really bad health anxiety recently and it is one problem after another, stroke, parkinson, heart attack, brain, the physical sensations are so scary and my mind is so scared and tired. Please pray for me that I increase my faith and trust, and that I feel God’s presence and feel peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
189
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,266
Messages
16,820,684
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom