Annette

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdw

Humble Servant
Please pray for ### who is in the hospital with lupus and cirrhosis of the liver. ### is very sick and her children are scared. Pray for God to rain a healing down on her in his will and time. We know God is the healer and his desire is for his children to know and trust him. Let her family have a calming peace knowing the Lord is with them. Also ask God to save her soul if she hasn't been saved before it's too late. I pray for God to heal my sick daughter and make her healthy also. And please ask God to keep ### well.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
300
Praise the Lord God children of the most high God, my name is ### ### ### a Ugandan by nationality an acholi by tribe I and my family members are born again, I come from a family 13 that's my mom, me, five siblings and my lates uncles children, my Dad is a late, he was killed by LRA rebels 1995...
Replies
11
Views
256
Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom