Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray for ###. He works at ###. He’s been there for three months. They knew he had foot surgery not too long ago. He’s still a little tender and sore. Anyway I guess I made him wear a costume at work. The shoes are a lot different than he’s supposed to be wearing I guess his feet was...
Replies
14
Views
227
September ###, my wife manipulated the courts in ###. I had going to ### to start a new job for my family. She had a sister in Christ, then went to ### unbeknownst to me and stole my son’s for me. I haven’t seen them since. Every day I have dreams about my children and I miss them deeply and...
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom