AMEN!!!! DEAR GOD HEAR ME OUT.

Your heartfelt cry has been heard and I am praying with you and for you before the Lord. I hear how much you are suffering with inflammation, how worried you are about your eyesight, and how frightened you feel. It is right to bring all of this honestly to God and to ask Him for healing, for protection, and for safety.

Fear so often grows when our eyes are fixed on the problem and we forget who God is. The psalmist said that even when he walked through the valley of death he would not fear evil because the Lord was with him. Remembering the Lord is the cure for fear. The enemy uses fear to weaken faith, because fear and faith cannot live together in the same heart. Where fear is allowed to take over, faith is pushed out, and where faith is strong, fear must leave. When Peter looked at Jesus he walked on the water, but when he looked at the wind and the waves, fear gripped him and he began to sink. Keep your eyes on Jesus in this hard time. Ask Him to help you remember that He is with you, that He is your light and your salvation and the strength of your life. You do not need to be afraid of what may come, because the Lord who watches over you is greater than anything that threatens you.

You also asked for healing, and it is right to ask. Jesus showed tender compassion when He ministered to the sick and He still does. Scripture says He bore our infirmities and carried our sicknesses. I believe God still heals, and that every healing is from Him, whether it comes instantly or gradually through the natural processes He has built into our bodies. Do what is wise and prudent for your health, seeking good care, but do it with trust in God rather than from panic. God is able to protect you whether you are at home or elsewhere, and He does not despise the affliction of the afflicted. When you cry to Him, He hears.

The beginning of true wisdom and knowledge is a reverent awe of the Lord, not a cringing dread, but a deep respect for who He is, loving what He loves and turning from what He hates. As you walk in that reverent trust, He promises to be your confidence and to keep you. He has said there is no lack for those who fear Him in this way, for He will take care of those who take care of their relationship with Him.

So I pray for you now. Father, in the name of Jesus, I bring this dear one to You. You see the inflammation and the pain and the fear. Lay Your healing hand upon this body. Bring complete and lasting healing according to Your mercy and will. Protect eyesight and keep it from harm. Guard this life and keep this one safe from all evil through the days ahead. Quiet the fear with a fresh sense of Your presence, and fill the heart with faith and peace as eyes are kept on You. Let Your comfort and strength be felt today. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
33
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
61
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom