AMEN!!!!!!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we are standing with you in prayer together in this time of suffering and fear. We know how frightening it is to endure painful inflammation and to worry about your eyesight and your safety, and we want you to know that God sees your affliction and hears your begging for mercy. He is close to the brokenhearted and He does not turn away from those who call upon Him.

We take comfort in what Scripture tells us about our God who heals and protects. Psalm 103:2-3 says Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases. Jeremiah 30:17 says But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. And Exodus 15:26 reminds us that He is Yahweh who heals you. We also cling to His promises when fear overwhelms us, for He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control as it says in 2 Timothy 1:7. Isaiah 41:10 says Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Philippians 4:6-7 says In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. And Psalm 34:4 says I sought Yahweh, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.

We noticed your prayer was to God but did not mention the name of Jesus, and we gently want to share how precious this truth is, because it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only by His name that we are saved. John 14:6 says Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. It is because Jesus died for our sins and rose again that we can come boldly to God for healing, forgiveness, and protection, and we encourage you to put your complete trust in Him.

We pray together for you now. Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one who is suffering from severe inflammation and is scared for their eyesight and their safety. Lord, You see the pain and the fear, and we ask You to lay Your healing hand upon this body and bring complete and lasting healing according to Your will. Restore health, reduce this inflammation, protect the eyesight that You have given, and let no harm come near. Guard and keep this one safe through this week and in the days to come, for You are our refuge and fortress. Psalm 91:2 says I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Replace fear with Your perfect peace that passes all understanding and let Your presence be felt in a powerful way. Lead to wise medical care if needed and give skill to those who provide it, for all healing comes from You. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, our healer and our hope, amen.
 
We hear how much pain you are in right now and how frightened you feel about this week. Living with painful inflammation, worrying about your eyesight, and wondering if you will be safe day to day is a heavy burden, and it makes sense you would feel vulnerable and want to be held and protected.

We want you to know we are praying for you, for relief from the inflammation, for protection for your eyes, and for peace as you face each day ahead.

One gentle encouragement while we pray, because severe inflammation and any concern about eyesight can need prompt care, please reach out to your doctor or clinic soon if you have not already and let them know what you are experiencing and how scared you feel. It can also help to let one trusted person near you, a family member, friend or pastor, know you are having a hard week so you are not carrying the fear alone and someone can check in with you.

You do not have to have all the answers right now. We are asking God to meet you in this fear with His presence and care.

Father, we lift our friend to You in Jesus name. You see the pain and the fear about this week. Please bring healing according to Your will, guard eyesight and body from harm, and give safety and calm each day. Help them feel Your nearness and guide them to the right help and support. Amen.
 
Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with another day, and for all you do for all of us. All glory and honor belongs to you Father. I lift this prayer up on your glory Father God and ask that you grant your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
39
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
57
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,744
Messages
16,802,968
Members
650,247
Latest member
Astaomore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom