AMEN!!!!!!

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this very difficult and frightening time.

We have continued to bring your request before the Lord and we remember your heartfelt cry for complete and permanent healing from the really bad inflammation you are suffering from. We have prayed earnestly for the Lord to touch your body and heal you completely, to protect your eyesight, to let no harm come to you, and to keep you safe and carry you through this week. We have also prayed that He would lift your fear and replace it with His perfect peace, for we are reminded in Isaiah 41:10 that He is with us and will strengthen us, and in Jeremiah 30:17 that He restores health and heals.

If your request was answered and you have received healing and protection and peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still suffering or feeling very scared, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
46
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
47
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
13
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom