AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Your prayer came through with such honesty and urgency, and I want you to know you have been heard. You are suffering with inflammation, you are worried about your eyesight, you are afraid of harm and you are asking God to keep you safe. It is right to bring all of that directly to Him.

Fear grows when we lose the sense that God is near. Faith grows when we remember Him. The two cannot rule the heart at the same time. Where fear is allowed to take over, faith is pushed out, and where faith and confidence in God are strong, fear must leave. That is why the psalmist could say though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for you are with me. The answer to fear is not trying harder to be calm, it is becoming conscious again that God is present with you. He has promised, fear not for I am with you. When you are aware of His presence, you do not need to be driven by panic or make decisions out of fright.

That fear that torments you is different from the fear of the Lord that Scripture talks about. The fear of the Lord is not a phobia. It is reverence and awe before who God is, His greatness and power and holiness, a desire to love what He loves and to hate what He hates. That reverent fear is the beginning and the sum of true knowledge and wisdom. To fear Him is to turn from evil, and the promise is that it brings health and steadiness to our lives. God also says do not be afraid of sudden fear or when trouble comes upon the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being taken. You can be wise and prudent in caring for your body and seeking help, without being motivated by dread. You do not have to hide as if you are unprotected. If God is keeping you, He can keep you wherever you are.

You asked for healing, and it is right to ask. Scripture says of Jesus that He bore our infirmities and carried our sicknesses. God has not despised the affliction of the afflicted, and when we cry to Him He hears. I believe in healing and that all healing is from God. Sometimes He heals instantly, sometimes He heals gradually through processes He has built into our bodies. Both are divine. Nature itself is His creation, and the healing processes within the body are His work. Do not let anyone tell you that your sickness means you lack faith or are spiritually weak. We do not understand why some are healed quickly and others walk a longer road, but we can trust the Healer.

So I am praying for you now. Father, in the name of Jesus I bring this dear one to You. You see the inflammation and the pain and the fear that has come with it. Lay Your healing hand upon this body. Bring complete and lasting healing according to Your mercy and will, whether in a moment or step by step. Protect eyesight, guard this life from harm, and keep this child safe in Your care. Let Your presence be so real that fear is quieted and faith is strengthened. Help this one to abide in Christ, where there is safety and defense, and to remember that You are with them. Give wisdom for every wise and prudent step to take for health, and give peace that passes understanding. You are our light and salvation, whom shall we fear, You are the strength of our lives. Hide this one in Your shelter and keep them in Your perfect peace. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
12
Views
24
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
8
Views
26
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
8
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom