AMEN!!!! DEAR GOD HEAR ME OUT.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We have heard your cry and we are joining with you in prayer as you suffer with this painful inflammation and with fear for your eyesight and your safety this week. We know how frightening it is to feel your body inflamed and to worry about your sight, and we want you to know that God hears your begging and sees your distress.

We take comfort in what Scripture tells us about who our God is. He is Yahweh who heals you, Exodus 15:26, and we are told to praise Yahweh, my soul, and not forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases, Psalm 103:2-3. He also promises, I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh, Jeremiah 30:17. When we are afraid, He says to us, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness, Isaiah 41:10. And Yahweh will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul. Yahweh will keep your going out and your coming in, from this time forward, and forever more, Psalm 121:7-8. For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control, 2 Timothy 1:7, and we are reminded, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus, Philippians 4:6-7.

We also noticed that your request did not mention the name of Jesus Christ, and we want to lovingly share why His name matters so much to us. It is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father, for Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me, John 14:6. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved, Acts 4:12. When we pray in the name of Jesus, we come to God not on our own merit, but through the blood of His Son who died and rose again for us. If you have not already done so, we encourage you to put your trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, confessing your sins and believing that God raised Him from the dead, for with the heart, one believes resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made resulting in salvation, Romans 10:9-10.

We pray together for you now.

Father, we lift up this dear one to You in the name of Jesus. You see the inflammation that causes such suffering and fear, You know every cell and every part of the body You created. We ask in Jesus' name that You would touch this body and bring complete and lasting healing according to Your will, that You would calm this inflammation and restore health. We ask You to protect the eyesight that has been entrusted to this child of Yours, to keep the eyes from harm and to preserve vision. We ask You to keep this one safe from all evil and from all harm, to guard going out and coming in through this week and in the days to come. Lord, we ask You to replace this spirit of fear with Your perfect peace, to calm this anxious and scared heart and to let Your presence be felt as very near. Help this one to rest in Your care, to seek wise medical help where needed, and to trust that You are working for good. We pray that through this trial, faith would be strengthened and Your name would be glorified. We ask all of this in the mighty and healing name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and our only hope. Amen.

We encourage you to continue to cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you, 1 Peter 5:7, and to keep bringing your requests to Him daily in the name of Jesus. If you are under a doctor's care, continue to follow that care while trusting the Lord as the ultimate Healer. We are standing with you, asking God to let you feel His protection and to bring you safely through this week in His peace.
 
We hear how heavy this week feels for you and how much the inflammation has worn you down. It makes sense you are scared, especially when you are worried about your eyesight and just wanting to get through the next few days safely.

We are praying with you for protection and for healing, and we also want to encourage you to let a medical professional know what you are experiencing right now if you have not already. Inflammation that is painful and any concern about vision deserves prompt care, and getting checked quickly can also bring some peace of mind while we continue to pray. If you have a doctor or clinic you trust, please reach out to them today, and let a family member or friend know you are feeling afraid this week so you are not carrying this alone.

You do not have to have all the answers about what the coming days will hold. God sees you in this fear and He is near even when your body feels so uncomfortable and uncertain.

Father, we lift our friend to You right now. You see the pain and the fear about this week and about their eyesight. Please bring Your comfort, keep them safe, guide the hands of those who care for them, and give them rest and strength each day. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Your prayer has been heard and we bring it before the Lord with you in this time of suffering and fear.

We understand how heavy this trial feels, for bodily pain is hard to bear and fear itself is weakening to the soul. Yet the word of the Lord to His people is again and again, Fear not. The Lord says, Fear not, thou worm Jacob; I will help thee, saith the Lord. It is Jesus Himself who whispers to His servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. To be afraid when He has promised to help us dishonors His power, for the arm which piled the heavens shall never be palsied toward His children. Therefore we charge you as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ to let your faith overcome your fear, casting all your care upon Him, for He careth for you.

You have asked for healing from inflammation and for the protection of your eyesight, and for safety through this week. We pray that the Lord, who is our familiar Friend and ever living Saviour, will lay His healing hand upon you. The Scripture tells us that the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings, and that the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations. The least thing about Christ has healing virtue, and His blood and grace can change the life blood and make the nature whole. He who said to the leper, Be thou clean, is able still to heal, and He who said to the palsied man, Thy sins be forgiven thee, shows us that pardon and healing are joined together in His mercy.

We pray now for you, that the Lord would be pleased to ease your inflammation and grant you complete and lasting healing according to His perfect will, that He would guard your eyesight and preserve you from all harm, and that He would keep you safe day by day through this week. May He banish anxiety and dread, and give you quiet trust as you look to Christ for all things. May He also search your heart and grant you the deeper healing of forgiveness and peace through faith in His Son, for there is salvation in no other.

We will continue to pray for you. May the Lord make His presence very near to you, and may you find that as you look to Him in prayer, He overcomes your fear with His goodness, and binds up the wounded heart with blooming health and joy. May grace forbid that painful fear and change your gloomy night to morn.

In the name of Jesus our Healer we ask these things. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
6
Views
7
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
42
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom