Am ### ### pray for me to stay

Lywar

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### ### pray for me to stay with ma wife ### ### ### peacefully and success in our shop business
 
I join in agreement, be unto you as you have said and asked of him. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm not understanding where do you want to stay? Ask God to make it clear as to what you need to do and ask God to send you helpers to help you stay if that is His will for you. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will protect my place of shelter allow me to stay in the trailer protect me from getting kicked out im asking for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around me and my trailer touch the landlord heart for favor on the rent continue to show me favor...
Replies
9
Views
171
Please make sure I am able to complete my ### course. I would really love to be able to stay the rest of the week and leave on Saturday, as originally planned. Please grace me with luck and happiness and I’ll be your follower forever.
Replies
10
Views
144
My daughter ### and her daughter ### are flying to ### this evening to take part in a National Squash Tournament there. Please pray for their safety during the flight as well as during their few days stay in the ###. Tropical Storm Bavi (Inday) is looming nearby.
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom