Am asking God for his mercy upon ###

Salelyr

Prayer Partner
Am asking God for his mercy upon my life, to serve him with all my heart n all my good intentions come to pass, and the man of God I met yesterday if truly he is sent by God let God use him to deliver, heal n bless me Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
443
May the Lord Bless me and protect me from all evil. I pray that the Lord fight for me against the plan of satanic people. I don't have any true Christian friend and all people are against me because I am Christian. Lord have mercy on me, be my side.
Replies
6
Views
266
I pray to God his mercy upon my family, ### who is not seeing now I request God to heal my ### I pray for my children who are going to sit for their uneb exams to be among the first grade I pray for my customers I pray for my applications under government funds to be successful in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom