Am a black ###, poverty has been ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It has been a few months since I felt pricking in my fingers and random in my body.. at times undescribe pain come and go. This person who done this black magic also knows what I think I am unsure how he do this. And it seems that a lot of things happen bad in whatever I do and I lost my job 6...
Replies
8
Views
344
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
132
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help get my best friend out of a situation. His birth family has never made really enough money. They were able to take all four of their kids to a private Christian school and attend sports events, but only one of them was able to get an education past community...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom