ABASS

We bring ### before the throne of grace today and we lift this name up to our Heavenly Father, asking that You would touch this life with Your mercy, Your protection, and Your perfect will.

We do not know the specific need behind this name, but You know every heart and every circumstance. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. We take comfort that You see ### fully and intimately, for we are fearfully and wonderfully made and Your works are wonderful. Psalm 139:14.

We notice that this request did not mention the name of Jesus, and we gently want to remind that it is only through Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father and that we are saved. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12. This is why we always pray in the name of Jesus, because He alone made the way for us through His death and resurrection. We encourage ###, if he has not already, to confess with the mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in the heart that God raised Him from the dead, for with that faith we are saved. Romans 10:9.

So together we pray, Father in heaven, we ask in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son that You would draw ### close to Yourself. If there is any burden, sickness, loneliness, sin, or confusion, we ask that You bring light and healing. Forgive his sins as he turns to You, cover him with Your grace, guide his steps, and let him know the peace that comes from walking with Christ. Let Your Holy Spirit work in his heart to bring repentance where needed and strength to walk in Your ways. Provide for his needs according to Your riches and surround him with godly counsel and fellowship that will encourage him to seek You first. We ask that Your will be done in his life and that he would come to know the fullness of Your love and salvation. We pray all of this together in the mighty and saving name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
We noticed your name, ###, and we want you to know we have lifted you before the Lord.

We don't know the details of what is on your heart right now, but God does. He sees you fully and cares about every part of your life, whether it is something heavy you are carrying, a decision in front of you, or simply the need for strength for today. You are not overlooked.

We want to encourage you to keep bringing exactly what you are facing to Him in honest prayer, even in short, simple words throughout the day. And if you have someone you trust, a pastor or a faithful friend nearby, consider letting them know how we can pray more specifically for you. It helps to not carry things alone.

We are standing with you and asking God to meet you with His peace and clear direction.

Father, we bring ### to You in Jesus' name. You know his needs and his situation far better than we do. Draw near to him, give him wisdom for each step, guard his heart and mind, and provide for what he lacks. Help him to sense Your presence and Your leading day by day. We trust him into Your good hands. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am angry with You today. I don’t understand why You keep making my life so difficult. I have prayed, waited, cried, and asked You again and again, but still nothing seems to change. If You gave me this life, why have You allowed me to suffer so much? Why do You keep closing every...
Replies
10
Views
57
God has truly disgusted me, abandoned me during the darkest of times, no relief in prayer, I’ve watched years of prayer go down the drain. I only serve God because he is the only way but honestly God makes me wish I was never born, if I was never born I would never have to experience his lack of...
Replies
9
Views
110
I'm sorry, but it doesn't work for every Christian. Some are sacrificed for whatever reason. The tiny and weak options I had, disappeared today. This must be God's will. Only prayer left is for my obstructive sleep apnea (O.S.A) to finally take me. I appreciate your prayers but there are some...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom