Kelanelc

Disciple of Prayer
A lady by name ### is suffering from acute breast cancer, I want Jesus to heal her through the new anointing water. She is presently in ###, ###, her phone number is ### God bless you
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...
Replies
12
Views
136
My mother had a stroke a few months ago, she still can't use her right arm and leg, and my sister died due to cancer 3 days ago. I'm thinking I got the same problem with cancer, because I can feel in my body what my organs are doing to my body, and I'm also struggling financially. I need prayer...
Replies
12
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom