A broken heart the Lord can heal.

My wife left me for another ###, her boss. I lost my job of forty years and now I am unemployed. My children have grown up and got married and left me all alone in this world. My heart is broken, people don't care and they forget us right away. I am calling on the Lord for my eyes to be healed and I am pretty sure He will send help and mercy.


The wound is now healing.
Merciful Father,
Hear us from heaven.
A Balm of Gilead has come.
Scars of sadness will stay away.
Jesus will mend our heart.


My love for you will never ever depart from you. Jesus wonderful promises come to us when we believe, trust and wait. Never tired of calling on the Lord through prayer.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1703019933735.png
    1703019933735.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 11
My wife left me for another ###, her boss. I lost my job of ### years and now I am unemployed. My children have grown up and got married and left me all alone in this world. My heart is broken, people don't care and they forget us right away. I am calling on the Lord for my eyes to be healed and I am pretty sure He will send help and mercy.

The wound is now healing.
Merciful Father,
Hear us from heaven.
A Balm of Gilead has come.
Scars of sadness will stay away.
Jesus will mend our heart.


My love for you will never ever depart from you. Jesus wonderful promises come to us when we believe, trust and wait. Never tired of calling on the Lord through prayer.
All of us go through a hard time in our life, it is our duty to let Jesus in our life and take away all trials and tribulations we may be going through.
 
Thank you Jesus for taking away all sadness and broker heart I was having this year. So many thing happened to me, when I called on the Lord, He heard from heaven and took all pain and sorrow from my heart. I am so grateful to Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
163
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
I would really appreciate an army of prayer over my best friend, her children, and her marriage right now. She's dealing with infidelity in her marriage which is, naturally, causing her an immense amount of hurt and despair. Her husband is currently refusing to take accountability and keeps...
Replies
8
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,958
Messages
16,805,385
Members
650,431
Latest member
Hoygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom