A broken heart the Lord can heal.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My wife left me for another men, her boss. I lost my job of fourty years and now I am unemployed. My children has grown up and got married and left me all alone in this world. My heart is broken, peope dont care and they forget us right away. I am calling on the Lord for my eyes to be healed and I am pretty sure He will send help and mercy.

The wound is now healing.
Merciful Father,
Hear us from heaven.
A Balm of Gilead has come.
Scars of sadness will stay away.
Jesus will mend our heart.

My love for you will never ever depart from you. Jesus wonderful promises comes to us when we believe, trust and wait. Never tired of calling on the Lord through prayer.

My wife left me for another men, her boss. I lost my job of fourty years and now I am unemployed. My children has grown up and got married and left me all alone in this world. My heart is broken, peope dont care and they forget us right away. I am calling on the Lord for my eyes to be healed and I am pretty sure He will send help and mercy.

The wound is now healing.
Merciful Father,
Hear us from heaven.
A Balm of Gilead has come.
Scars of sadness will stay away.
Jesus will mend our heart.

My love for you will never ever depart from you. Jesus wonderful promises comes to us when we believe, trust and wait. Never tired of calling on the Lord through prayer.
All of us go through a hard time in our life, it is our duty to let Jesus in our life and take away all trials and tribulations we may be going through.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you Jesus for taking away all sadness and broker heart I was having this year. So many thing happened to me, when I called on the Lord, He heard from heaven and took all pain and sorrow from my heart. I am so grateful to Him.

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please heal my broken heart from the betrayal and sadness. In Jesus name, amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, He want us all full of His presence in your life so you will shine like the sun in a dark world. Away sad and lonely voices calling. Old and forgotten pain no more. My heart has found a remedy. A true joy in life. Deep inmersed in Him...
Replies
Views
There's torn up pages in this book Words that tell me I'm no good Chapters that defined me for so long But the hands of grace and endless love Dusted off and picked me up Told my heart that hope is never gone God is in this story God is in the details Even in the broken parts He holds my heart...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom