1. God should help me to buy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
183
Prayer requests 1. God should help me to know him and have a better understanding in his words 2. Perfect the healing of my dad’s health and give him long life 3. Grant my husband and brother salvation 4. Grant my family favour and divine help 5. Help ### to get a better and payable...
Replies
5
Views
312
I want God to please separate Jezebel from my husband in Canada, she has vowed not to leave my husband, and she is using her evil siege to make my husband forget me and his son in Nigeria, and rather spend all the money he makes on her and her son from another father. This has been going on...
Replies
9
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom