2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thank you. I have sent an email I probably shouldn't have. I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way, I meant well and always have. On another note, I would like a way to get home again. You know what I mean, I need a few things to get me there, please and thank you. Can this happen now? Would...
Replies
10
Views
76
Father God I ask you to forgive me of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord you said to come to you in my time of need so I am here humbly before asking you to hear this cry for grace, favor, help and mercy. Father I am asking you to remove the superintendent from my school...
Replies
10
Views
80
Now is the time for all Americans to come together as one. We need your support in stopping our enemies from gaining ground. Please pray for our troops and our leaders. We need God more than ever. God bless you for your support. Amen.
Replies
16
Views
114
Psalm 91 over American men and women in ### and all places that no missiles hurt ANYONE. Please everyone pray that God protects us his chosen nation and lets this problem end quickly and finally with the least amount of harm to us or even ###. In the name of Jesus Lord we lift up Your name as...
Replies
11
Views
90
I think work should be outlawed. Everyone should lay in a hammock sipping an iced tea all day.
Replies
7
Views
69
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
18
Views
149
Lord day by day I'm becoming helpless and losses hope. I don't know when this pain ends, I can no longer endure it because of financial problem. I had no where to go. Lord help me.
Replies
12
Views
124
Please pray for ### and ### have good health. ### look for a job. Please pray for ###. Please pray ### contact ### centre to ask job position. Thanks.
Replies
11
Views
98
I am ### ### badly dragged to terrible situation and my family members made wrong mistakes in life can not be revoked. Please pray for me in these days of severe drawbacks, and God may seek a remedy for it. Still believe get remedy.
Replies
8
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom