Only doing what Yeshuah, aka the Son of Man, aka, Christ, aka Jesus aka Iesus SAID will SAVE YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHAT JESUS SAID? It is ONLY DOING WHAT Jesus said that will SAVE YOU!!!! Churches do not teach this. Search ye for what Jesus said to do.
Apostle Paul will not save you. The Bible...
I have been mentally and emotionally abused for two years. I am afraid of being alone and I have accepted this behaviour and also allowed my partner to bully me. Unfortunately, I suffer from abandonment issues and am full of fear. He is good to me for a few weeks and then as soon as I voice an...
Jesus please let my husband not get another tattoo it is awful. He doesn't understand the implications and health problems associated with it. Please let there be school tomorrow. Please let my son cooperate. Please let my friends' business get better. He is losing money so bad and having many...
Acts 6:4
“But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.”
King James Version (KJV)
Heavenly Father, I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart and praises on my lips. Thank You Lord for prayers answered. You are worthy to be praised. We are...