2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my family. Our needs are large and for the first time in my life I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m in the midst of a high risk pregnancy, which is going well, but these added stresses don’t help. My husband and mother are both out of work and can’t find any. My...
Replies
11
Views
103
Heavenly Father we thank you that, ###'s vet visit results: her ulcers are gone & she can see light & dark. In some parts of her eyes she has visual images. A 2nd toxoplasmosis test was done; results will take a week or so. ### was seen at the vet & his ears have not cleared yet, but his pupils...
Replies
12
Views
98
It's been so long since I went home in my country for good that I didn't visit this site but it's an amazing journey since I came home and a lot of praises that I needed to Praise. Thank you Lord for all your Prayer. God Bless us All. ###
Replies
11
Views
227
Tomorrow I plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us...
Replies
11
Views
107
im Hoping that my ### get her grade change tomorrow
Replies
8
Views
114
God, You gave wisdom to ###...You freed my son of immature, insecure, asleep, self-focused stage of life (Ps 107:17-20). Thank You, Holy Spirit, guiding him & all of us to wisdom, Truth & the Lord's will. Tbank You, ###.
Replies
13
Views
135
WILL YOU PRAY THAT I WILL WIN MY ### AND THAT I CAN MOVE SOON INTO A HOUSE WITH A ### AND THAT IT WILL HAVE 2 BEDROOMS IN A NICE ### AND A ### WOMAN THAT WILL BECOME MY WIFE AND THAT BOTH OF MY ### WILL GROW A LOT MORE
Replies
8
Views
84
pray for ### salvation and that he texts me back and video chats with me long hours and that he turns on his camera during our chats and that he's nice and pray God blesses our conversation and that he enjoys it and I do
Replies
8
Views
103
This world is scary. I pray for peace.
Replies
14
Views
136
Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ### no need to turn on and off feng shui lamp. ### cough for ### days. Please pray for healing. Please pray for ### no need to carry heavy stock. Thanks Last day of ###'s teammate is this Friday. Please pray ###'s boss look for a good staff. Thanks.
Replies
8
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom