2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please forgive me my sins, and shortcomings Lord. Please pray for my mom ###. She is on her way, to the doctor, because she is not feeling well. Please pray the doctor will give her the right treatment, and that she will not be charged too much, but with a reasonable price for services. My Lord...
Replies
6
Views
32
Good mrng Sir. .sir plzz ### ko wapas anedo mere pass 2020 se acchaa se pyar karne keliye humdo ko..plzz I love him very much..plzz pray for the God. .plzzz Sir
Replies
5
Views
97
I have a scheduled c-section tomorrow morning. I had the flu two weeks ago. I'm nervous and excited to finally meet our daughter, but I'm still congested and nervous I'm contagious, so I ask God to protect us for a safe and healthy delivery and that I am healed of the flu and not be contagious...
Replies
7
Views
53
Sir mere ### lachaya ### me a ke chata paribar se padai karat ha hu mere exam 14/1/2020 stat hati he me political science honours lia hu mere exam ke lia prayer Sir me ### ### me padai karatha mere exam ke lia prayer Sir or mere ###,###,### or mere ### Sir Amen me a paka ### me dekatha hu Sir or...
Replies
5
Views
41
Prayer for all the troops getting shipped
Replies
9
Views
60
Pray people leave the front and back door shut, pray they stop lying and tell the truth.
Replies
7
Views
58
Please pray that Jesus heals me of all of my afflictions including healing from fear and anxiety. Jesus did not give me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and a sound mind. Thanks for all of your past and future prayers.
Replies
12
Views
90
God Jesus please stay always with us, give us your blessings to ### so that she can perform well in her studies, we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can live with my family, ### Amen.
Replies
10
Views
78
GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESS HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
9
Views
47
Please pray for ###, life is getting tough.
Replies
12
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom