2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Can you pray for me to have a good night at work please? Also to trust in Jesus more! To focus and for energy please?
Replies
12
Views
95
Things just seem to be getting worse for my daughter. Please I pray there will be a turn around for her and she and the children will be happy, healthy, and safe. She worries me; she is depressed.
Replies
10
Views
100
Please help me pray for God open a best new way for me
Replies
11
Views
68
I'm asking for my son ### to be released from jail in ### in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
58
Pray for my preterm twin girl babies ### and ###.....who are in neonatal ICU
Replies
12
Views
106
Pray for my mother who is in the hospital to recover and maintain good health. Pray that the helper coming to look after her will be a good and kind ###, honest and hardworking.
Replies
6
Views
35
I have a ### ### interview in ###. please pray for my success
Replies
8
Views
135
Pray I can get my schedule back at ### like it was before I pray for big favor n stay at ### n get all the xtra hours I want I really miss my overtime
Replies
6
Views
41
Dear precious brother let our heart not be troubles because land dispute is in door step. Let the almighty lord fellowship to solve the land dispute between our neighbors. Let the holy power of the lord by the power of holy spirit break the evil powers and solve the land problems. I believe the...
Replies
7
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom