2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Lord help me I'm in a depressed state in life my family and I need your help
Replies
9
Views
71
Please pray for my granddaughter ###. We have a mediation tomorrow and are asking the Lord to be with us as we try to get rights to see our granddaughter and be in her life and know that she is well cared for. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
54
Please pray for my work situation. We have a person on the crew that doesn't work and sleeps whenever possible. He is a ### in the faith and we have exorted him but won't change his work habits. We need a miracle.
Replies
3
Views
34
Father in the name of Jesus, let us pray for the deployed soldiers. Lord Jesus keep them all safe and bless their families. Lord please bless us not to go to war. Lord let the leaders negotiate peace. Lord put out the wildfires in Australia, save the animals. Help the families in Puerto Rico to...
Replies
5
Views
48
God, I love thee. Thank you for all you have given me. I am truly blessed. I know all goes to you! I pray for Israel and America. Iran attacked American Troops in Iraq, and I ain’t playing with them. I pray for those lives lost, they will be raised in The Heavens, where they can be glad and...
Replies
6
Views
49
My dream would be to sit on the beach on a ### island playing a ukulele all day, every day.
Replies
4
Views
84
Fires in ### I ask you in Yahshuas Name LORD Jesus Christ to leave .. do not do any more harm upon that country for my ### friends and others are suffering. Father Ha-Adonai Please enterbeing Thank you my Loving and Living Treasure in Jesus' name amen. Thank you To your glory amen
Replies
7
Views
57
I have a lot of stress and need healing. Also, for finance. My healing is for mental and emotional healing. Thank you. Regards, ###.
Replies
8
Views
53
I have financial problem please prays to me and my ###
Replies
10
Views
75
Please help me to cure sugar problems.....I should be completely cured with my diabetes....plz cure....plz make my sugar normal
Replies
10
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom