2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Ente vivaham kazhinjittu 10ayettum makkal illa.
Replies
4
Views
54
God be with you, brethren; stop, ye thieves, Robbers, murderers, horsemen and soldiers, In all humility, for we have tasted The rosy blood of Jesus. Your rifles and guns will be stopped up with the Holy blood of Jesus; and all swords and arms are made harmless By the five holy wounds of Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
35
Dear Jesus please keep me from sin and forgive of them. Amen
Replies
5
Views
45
God my ### is not coming to my house please change her mind please let her come back to my house my ### and my children we will be together again Please request and accept my request
Replies
8
Views
56
My job is at stake only Jesus can help me, I am a widow with no help from anyone and my daughter is still studying, Please pray for my Job and my daughter's studies I am worried, Please pray for me. ### / daughter ### ### Amen
Replies
6
Views
77
Pray God will Help me to feel comfortable with my thoughts and ideas at this meeting and know I am a child of God! Pray God will Help me to think logically like I am talking to friends! I am. Help me to not fear “authority” or think of any man as “authority”! God is the one I report to and...
Replies
8
Views
49
I am asking for prayer for true genuine friendship with some of my friends that I lost trust or touch with. I need some Christian friendships in my life on my team that mean me well in life.
Replies
5
Views
40
I ask for grace to excellence in every area of life (Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically & Financially with Work, Banking, Investing, Tithing & Paying off debts). Help me fast, pray study the Word and walk worthy of my calling, tithe and invest wisely. I request grace & discipline to start...
Replies
7
Views
155
The manager in my workplace has gotten permission to getting me fired on false claims. Please pray that the decision will be changed. (The decision keeps being changed since weeks, and keeps being made again, while nobody has ever questioned my work or person, I have nothing but good ratings...
Replies
7
Views
64
Replies
6
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom