2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Happy New Year to everyone! Dear God, I humbly pray for you to please bless me a good job. In Jesus name I pray, Amen! 🙏
Replies
9
Views
62
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
7
Views
61
God, thank You at day's end - for mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
11
Views
88
Thank You, for praying for my ###. She saw the doctor, and she is going to be ok. Please pray for me. I have pain in my joints. Please pray, my good Lord, will heal me from all bodily pain, especially from my joints. Thank You. May God Bless You. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
73
Replies
5
Views
82
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
9
Views
61
My kidney failed suddenly since then I couldn’t work. I am a believer. I need God to give me a kidney.
Replies
10
Views
82
Dear Brother in Christ I’m ### from Malaysia 🇲🇾 need your prayer 🙏 for me, I’m jobless for few years and can’t support for my family and to others. With God’s grace, my prayer was been listened and God arranged for me a job interview on last year 11/12/2019. I finished my interviews by God’s...
Replies
6
Views
69
My Cousin and Father of two, His name is ###, and he is very critical as his Liver is completely damaged. He is on Ventilator. The Doctors are giving up Hope. But I Have Hope in Prayer and Our Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing is Impossible with Almighty God. My Cousin Needs to be healed...
Replies
9
Views
48
pray for ### this morning for the good start of the day, pray for financial breakthrough, pray for ###'s good relations with ###'s employer and ###'s fellow employees, pray for ### to get finances for ### to complete building ###'s house.
Replies
6
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom