2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my husband who is in custody for a civil case so that he can win and be free from jail.
Replies
9
Views
43
Dear Lord answer my prayers. I need you so much
Replies
8
Views
183
Calm me in your love tonight Jesus. Break any household curses
Replies
8
Views
59
Can you all pray for strength for me? My workplace is very demanding of work and energy and I really need prayers for energy and focus and encouragement please!
Replies
10
Views
78
Please pray for me on a medical issue with my ears and that it will be something simple and I will be okay. thank you for your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
45
Please help ### relax and stop stressing out about the papers. Help ### stop thinking about it for a while.
Replies
6
Views
44
Pray for me am in pain, pray over my life, I need intervention Lord help me through this amen n amen
Replies
10
Views
64
For a turnaround testimony in my life and family.
Replies
7
Views
201
Replies
5
Views
42
Dear Prayer Team, My younger daughter's CA foundation exam result is withheld by ICAI without any reason. As per institute's instruction, she had already submitted the self attested educational documents. She had attended the CA foundation exam in Nov'19 and waiting for results, after that she...
Replies
7
Views
188
Back
Top Bottom