2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord Jesus Christ, I praise You for not forsaking me. I praise You for Your enlightenment and for Your spiritual gift of Holy Spirit and speaking through it. I pray that Your will be done over the demonic prince and princes and rulers of the wickedness that's got the world tethered to its claws...
Replies
5
Views
33
Holy Spirit please continue to heal my sister ###, mentally, physically, spiritually. Brothers and sisters please continue to pray for her, thank you all. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
42
pls pray for ###, she is very bitter and angry, needs peace of God to be filled in her soul, and every generation curse and strong holds will be broken, she will walk close with Christ, Satan will not have a chance to ruin her life.
Replies
8
Views
47
Please pray that God blesses my family and I with His sweet sleep, perfect peace, divine healing, deliverance and leadership, protection and provisions, Ever Presence, Wisdom and Spiritual Victories. In Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
42
Please pray God will perform a miracle and heal my ### completely and prove the doctors wrong
Replies
11
Views
78
Abba, year after year, I have tried my way to succeed, to prosper or even advance and consistently came up short or even failed miserably. However I have discovered that one of your spiritual laws dictates "There is a way that may seem right but after what we thought was right will end in...
Replies
9
Views
181
Jesus tonight was the worst of my worst anger yet. I don't know what to do anymore. No one will cooperate with or help me in my home I can't take it anymore. Please let something change and let my son listen!!!!! I am so tired of all my efforts being in vain. Please let my husband and his friend...
Replies
9
Views
59
Pray for ### with financial problems.
Replies
6
Views
47
I want you to prayer for my twin sister; she broke her leg and is really in pain. Please, I need your help. Let God heal her.
Replies
12
Views
88
Please pray for ###, father of ###(###), he is suffering from cancer.
Replies
8
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom