2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Brother and sisters Today I am fasting please pray for my marriage. and my friend is working in ### please pray for her self also.
Replies
6
Views
44
I am ### and I have a ### weeks baby girl. I stay with my mother who has always considered me to be useless. I have never seen my father nor have an idea who he was. From childhood my mother has always been cold to me, name calling and making me feel like am useless. I ask God to send someone to...
Replies
8
Views
183
I would like you to pray for my life and most my faith be strong and permanent my Lord my Savior.... In Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
43
Please pray for my children that God should grant them retentive memory and the grace to study hard. (most times they fail their exams) thank you and God bless you, I will return to testify.
Replies
6
Views
48
I pray to conquer every battle in my life in Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
41
Pray for ### and ###.... twin preterm babies born on ### week..... now on neonatal ICU.... ### have much more breathing trouble and respiratory distress than ###... She is also not able to take milk..... please pray for both my babies for a speedy recovery and a good health.
Replies
5
Views
54
My name is ### rokde mere Ghar ka kam shuru Ho jaye plz Preyer karo Kuch karan Ghar ka kam ruk gaya he plz Preyer karo
Replies
4
Views
108
Today I have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us pray, Lord...
Replies
5
Views
52
Please pray for my friendship. My friend isn't understanding that I cannot hang out as much because I have a daughter. And they got really upset this last time and hasn't replied to my messages.
Replies
5
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom