2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Father, I thank you for your love, mercy and grace Lord, ### am tired of this sickness, diseases and pains that ### am feeling in ### body. Deliver ### from sickness and pains ### am feeling now in Jesus name. Whatever is in ### body / ### childrens body`s that is not from you Lord, by fire...
Replies
8
Views
62
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I may have offended some folks at work during my last shift. I was in an odd mood and I had failed to pray before I went to work. Please touch the hearts of those whom I may have put off and cause them to understand I'm just a human with...
Replies
7
Views
56
Requesting for jobs for me and my husband. Please pray for my husband to be away from all the evil works, adultery, alcohol, evil relationship for evil human desires and many more so that our lives are sanctified and blessed. Please pray for my daughter to have a right job in ### so that the...
Replies
9
Views
48
Can someone please pray for me? The apartment owner from whom I am renting has had an accident and needs to move back to the apartment. I just started to feel at home after a month spent in a bad hostel. Can you please pray that God provides a better apartment for me? With good heating and all...
Replies
7
Views
59
I want to pray for my husband ### ### ### ###.
Replies
5
Views
44
Please help me pray that my ### bank credit card replacement will be delivered to me as soon as possible this week. Badly needed for everyday cost of living. Thank you and God bless. I'm ###.
Replies
6
Views
45
Thank You Father God for the blessings You have bestowed on me. Holy Spirit please help me on my job. I keep messing up. I don't always make good decisions. Holy Spirit help me fix three situations at work and one situation that will require I go into a prison to serve and help. Brothers and...
Replies
6
Views
40
Pray for financial ### need emergency.
Replies
5
Views
29
Please pray for me to believe in myself and achieve the goals I have set out this year. I pray for motivation, strength of character, and will power to see them through.
Replies
5
Views
39
Can you please pray for reconciliation between me and my current ex partner ###. We have been together over 2 years and I hope we can work things out, find love again and to be together happily.
Replies
5
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom