2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray I get my schedule back at ### on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 3 to 6, Friday, Saturday from 1 to 8, and Sunday from 1 to 5, and keep my schedule at ### from 7 am to 1 every day. Please soften ### and ### heart.
Replies
6
Views
40
Hallelujah I have computer competency test exam on 25th January, 2020. Please pray for me that Lord JESUS provide Good health and blessings to pass the test with good marks. Thank you. Praise the Lord. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
107
Kindly pray for me to increase in my salary so I can fulfill the basic need of my family and pray for my mother for good health.
Replies
9
Views
36
Please pray for ### who needs clear guidance from God concerning marriage, children, and adoption. May ### be led and able to discern God's will so as to walk in His ways. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
36
Hello pastor my names are ###, am having memory loss it started about a week ago and it has been disturbing me so pastor please pray for me in the name of Jesus
Replies
7
Views
50
.pls pratna kardijiye ###, ### ke bhot pareshani hogyi hu.pls pratna kardijiye ga.
Replies
6
Views
29
Please pray for me to receive financial Blessings and my wife from The Lord. In Jesus Name Thank You Lord for financial Blessings and miracles and for my wife. Thank You Lord
Replies
8
Views
42
Dear Pastor/Brother/Sister in Christ, Please pray for me for a job, I have been actively seeking employment in prayer since September last year. This month, I applied again for a job with the company I dream to work with and am praying I get accepted because I was previously employed there for...
Replies
9
Views
169
Hello, Please pray for me to receive, without any delay, financial Blessings and my wife from The Lord. In Jesus Name I pray The Lord Almighty abundantly bless you for your time and prayers for me. Thank You Lord
Replies
10
Views
100
Schedule rearrangement / I please need prayers before I see a person with whom I have to rearrange weekly meetings; may this person be agreeable, able and willing to modify the time of appointment on a regular basis, and find it even more convenient for them. Amen. God Bless
Replies
9
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom